Monday, September 8, 2008

Real quick...

Real quick here... we are on the road on our way back home. We've signed the deal, paid the cash, etc. etc. etc.... WE ARE HAUNTERS!!!!!

Damn, it feels really good to say that! hahaha... I really can't wait to get this thing going solid, I just want to start building and painting like RIGHT NOW! Ron and Jason were so nice and so helpful, I really don't think this was a business deal... we made some serious friends up here!

Last night we went up to the falls, my first time... AMAZING... and while we were there we did about 3 haunted house, a blacklight mini-gold and a darkride; awesome time! I mean, the haunts were ok, had a few good startles, but nothing much. None-the-less we had an awesome time, oh, and did I mention Niagara Falls? ;)

Once I get home I'll post up ALOT of pics from the trip!

Happy Haunting.

-Tyler

No comments: