Sunday, September 7, 2008

LIVE! From Buffalo!

Hello from Buffalo!

So I'm up here hanging out with Ron and Jason from Eerie Productions here in Buffalo, NY. Let me tell you, these guys are awesome! They are by far the nicest haunters I've EVER met... with the exception of Kelly and Lee (Raycliff Manor) and Gwen!

As you know, we came up here to finalize our deal on the attractions... but I'll just say that they have been so nice and helpful to us... really kind of "taking us under their wing". They have answered every question we had, shown us the ins-and-outs of this industry and have really given us some AWESOME insight on how to run/operate things.

A big THANK YOU to Ron Doherty for being kinda our "tour guide" through Buffalo! Ron was gracious enough to not only show us his haunt location and his shop... but take us to meet the guys over at Scair at the Fair! These guys are just as awesome! Jim, who is a animations genious, is such a sweet guy and really answered questions we had the best he could! Thanks buddy!

Of course, we were not invited bace... WE WERE TOLD TO COME BACK!!!


Again, I'm still up here in our room in Buffalo... but I will post more once I get back home, maybe throw some pics in with it! ;)


Until next time, Happy Haunting!

-Tyler

No comments: