Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm working on a project, a BIG project!

Hey guys,

So, I'm working on a very big haunt project that will take place in the fall of 2009 here in Lexington, Ky. I've been a "haunter" for many, many years... starting as a young child for a family haunt; later into the high school drama club in which I was in charge of their haunted fundraiser; then to work at Kings Island (amusement park near Cincinnati, OH.) and was involved with their haunted event, Halloween Haunt. I've been to haunt conventions, taken tours of both haunts and vendor workshops... done seminars out the ass... and have read and watched almost every piece of educational material available in the haunt industry.

Whoo... that's alot of practice!

But now, it's time to put all this education and "training" to good use! I've teamed up with a very good friend of mine, Eddie Embry, and together we will be opening Lexington's premiere haunted attraction! Did I also mention that it may also be the LARGEST haunted event in Kentucky!

I know, it's a HUGE undertaking... but I'm ready for it. So... please, cross your fingers and say prayers for us! ;)

Thanks.

-Tyler

No comments: