Saturday, August 16, 2008

A fun day today...

Today I started to really work hard on a marketing/advertising plan with an temporary budget. Now, I say temporary because I do have a set budget to work with, but that may grow or shrink depending on what kind of deals I can squeeze out of some of the haunt vendors and local advertisers! haha...

Anyways, today I gathered prices and/or quotes on stuff ranging from logo creation and custom art work, website creation and hosting, radio ads and marketing campaigns, and even some quotes from local TV stations. One really cool thing I'm researching is creating a marketing campaign with the Regal Entertainment Group/ScreenVision! I think this would be really cool because we could have a :30 second ad made (same people doing our TV ad) that is extremely theatrical/movie-ish and it would play as a trailer before a movie in area theaters! Now, HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!

Another thing that Screenvision can provide is custom lobby displays and ads. This would include LARGE banners hanging in the lobbies, custom popcorn bags and drink cups, coupon hand outs, window decals, floor decals, posters... etc. etc. This is one thing I really want to do to help promote the attraction next year. Think about, how cool would it be to go into a movie and see a trailer for a terrorfying local haunt! HELL YEAH!!!

Anyways, everything is going good though... so far I'm WELL under budget on the marketing campaign.... so far! I just keep thinkin... "YOU HAVE TO YELL IT, TO SELL IT!"

-Tyler

No comments: