Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long time no read!

Well, it's been awhile huh? hahaha... I figured a day or two ago I would go ahead and wait until it's been one full month since the last post to write another one... so here we go!

Since we last talked, my partner and I went up and visited FRIGHTWORLD!!! I don't think I can come up with a word that describes how awesome this haunt was... wait, that is one word! Anyways, Ron and Jason are doing what I think is the BEST haunted event in the country. Frightworld has the best of everything, literally... top notch/scary haunts, concessions, two movie screens, detail out the ass, awesome actors, high-end ticket booth and... well I could go on and on for hours... but this was something that has to be seen!

On another note... all preliminary designs are now finished! YAY!! LET THE CONSTRUCTION BEGIN!!!! I'm so ready to get this going... and so are alot of other people! ;)

We've started to put our team together and have made some excellent friends that are going to help... also, we're planning for Rons, Jason and Eerie Productions trip down here to KY to help. Ugh... busy, busy....

Also, we're planning our trip to the Transworld Hauntshow in St. Louis. This IS the haunt convention for everything, well... haunted! We plan on hitting up EVERY seminar, EVERY tour, and then buying some stuff off the show floor... good times! hahaha....

More to come! Soon! ;)

-Tyler

No comments: